Optimized Tools for Delivering High-Performance, Cross-Architecture Applications
Heterogeneous Development Made Easier
The Intel® oneAPI Base Toolkit is a core set of tools and libraries for building and deploying high-performance, data-centric applications across diverse architectures—CPUs, GPUs, and FPGAs. It features:
- Data Parallel C++ (DPC++) language that allows code reuse across hardware targets and custom tuning for individual accelerators
- Domain-specific libraries and the Intel® Distribution for Python*, enabling drop-in acceleration across relevant architectures
- Enhanced profiling, design, and debug tools
Priority Support is paid product support that covers all of the components included in the toolkit. It provides the following benefits for one year:
- Direct and private interaction with Intel’s support engineers, including the ability to submit confidential support requests
- Accelerated response time for technical questions and other product needs
- Priority assistance for escalated defects and feature requests
- Free download access to all new product updates and continued access to older versions of the product
- Access to a vast libraryof self-help documentation built from decades of experience with creating high-performance code
- Access to Intel public community forums supported by community technical experts and monitored by Intel engineers
On-site or online training and consultation by Intel technical consulting engineers may be added at an additional cost.
The following Intel® oneAPI Toolkits are also available with paid product support.
Intel® oneAPI Base & HPC Toolkit
Optimized tools for high-performance computing.
Intel® oneAPI Base & IoT Toolkit
Enhanced tools for solutions that run at the network’s edge.
Intel® oneAPI Base & Rendering Toolkit
Powerful libraries and tools for high-fidelity rendering and visualization applications.