Optimized Tools for Delivering High-Performance, Cross-Architecture Applications
Adalta è Unico Elite Reseller Italiano di Intel Software oneAPI Base Toolkit. Richiesta quotazione…
Heterogeneous Development Made Easier
The Intel oneAPI Base Toolkit is a core set of tools and libraries for building and deploying high-performance, data-centric applications across diverse architectures—CPUs, GPUs, and FPGAs. It features:
- Data Parallel C++ (DPC++) language that allows code reuse across hardware targets and custom tuning for individual accelerators
- Domain-specific libraries and the Intel® Distribution for Python*, enabling drop-in acceleration across relevant architectures
- Enhanced profiling, design, and debug tools
Intel Priority Support
Priority Support is paid product support that covers all of the components included in the toolkit. It provides the following benefits for one year:
- Direct and private interaction with Intel’s support engineers, including the ability to submit confidential support requests
- Accelerated response time for technical questions and other product needs
- Priority assistance for escalated defects and feature requests
- Free download access to all new product updates and continued access to older versions of the product
- Access to a vast libraryof self-help documentation built from decades of experience with creating high-performance code
- Access to Intel public community forums supported by community technical experts and monitored by Intel engineers
On-site or online training and consultation by Intel technical consulting engineers may be added at an additional cost.
Nuove caratteristiche Intel oneAPI Base
Scopri tutte le novità dell’ultima versione sul sito Intel:
Cosa contiene Intel oneAPI Base Toolkit
Per la lista completa dei componenti contenuti nell’ Intel oneAPI Base Toolkit fare riferimento alla scheda presente sul sito Intel:
Intel Parallel Studio XE Users
Intel oneAPI Toolkits are the next generation of standards-based Intel® Software Development Tools used to build and deploy high-performance, data-centric applications across diverse architectures.
The transition from Intel® Parallel Studio XE to Intel® oneAPI Toolkits delivers additional capabilities through existing tools and new tools.
The following information shows Intel Parallel Studio XE Editions and the equivalent Intel HPC Toolkit products.
Intel Parallel Studio XE Products
Intel® Parallel Studio XE Composer Edition
Intel® Parallel Studio XE Professional Edition
Intel® HPC Toolkit Single-Node
Intel Parallel Studio XE Cluster
Intel® Parallel Studio XE Cluster Edition
Intel® HPC Toolkit Multi-Node