Optimized Tools for Performance-Driven, Cross-Architecture Applications and Powerful Libraries for High-Fidelity Rendering and Visualization
Adalta è Unico Elite Reseller Italiano di Intel Software Rendering Toolkit. Richiesta quotazione…
Intel Rendering Toolkit
The Intel Rendering Toolkit delivers what you need to create high-performance, high-fidelity visual experiences. It is a combination of two toolkits
Intel® oneAPI Base Toolkit
- Includes a core set of tools and libraries to build and deploy data-centric applications across architectures.
- It features Data Parallel C++ (DPC++) language, domain-specific libraries, and enhanced profiling, design, and debug tools.
Intel® oneAPI Rendering Toolkit
- Get five powerful rendering and ray tracing libraries for creating photorealistic visuals—from studio animation to scientific and industrial visualizations.
- These award-winning tools are integrated into many professional content-creation tools, including V-Ray* and Corona* Renderer (Chaos Group), ParaView* (Kitware), Cinema 4D* (Maxon), AutoCAD*, 3ds Max*, Revit* (Autodesk), and Moonray Renderer (Dreamworks).
Intel Priority Support
Priority Support is paid product support that covers all of the components included in the toolkit. It provides the following benefits for one year:
- Direct and private interaction with Intel’s support engineers, including the ability to submit confidential support requests
- Accelerated response time for technical questions and other product needs
- Priority assistance for escalated defects and feature requests
- Free download access to all new product updates and continued access to older versions of the product
- Access to a vast libraryof self-help documentation built from decades of experience with creating high-performance code
- Access to Intel public community forums supported by community technical experts and monitored by Intel engineers
On-site or online training and consultation by Intel technical consulting engineers may be added at an additional cost.
Nuove caratteristiche Intel Rendering Toolkit
Scopri tutte le novità dell’ultima versione sul sito Intel:
Cosa contiene Intel Rendering Toolkit
Per la lista completa dei componenti contenuti nell’ Intel Rendering Toolkit fare riferimento alla scheda presente sul sito Intel: