Accelerate Development of Performance-Driven, Smart, Connected, Cross-Architecture Devices
Adalta è Unico Elite Reseller Italiano di Intel Software oneAPI Base & IoT Toolkit. Richiesta quotazione…
Intel oneAPI Base & IoT Toolkit
The Intel oneAPI Base & IoT Toolkit delivers what you need to build, analyze, and optimize data-centric IoT applications and solutions that run at the network’s edge. It is a combination of two toolkits
Intel® oneAPI Base Toolkit
- Includes a core set of tools and libraries to build and deploy data-centric applications across architectures.
- It features Data Parallel C++ (DPC++) language, domain-specific libraries, and enhanced profiling, design, and debug tools.
Intel® oneAPI IoT Toolkit
- Enhanced build and analysis tools and performance libraries help with IoT system design, development, and deployment across CPU, GPU, FPGA, and other accelerator architectures.
- Enable faster integration across the software stack, optimized performance and power efficiency, and improved time to market.
Priority Support is paid product support that covers all of the components included in the toolkit. It provides the following benefits for one year:
- Direct and private interaction with Intel’s support engineers, including the ability to submit confidential support requests
- Accelerated response time for technical questions and other product needs
- Priority assistance for escalated defects and feature requests
- Free download access to all new product updates and continued access to older versions of the product
- Access to a vast libraryof self-help documentation built from decades of experience with creating high-performance code
- Access to Intel public community forums supported by community technical experts and monitored by Intel engineers
On-site or online training and consultation by Intel technical consulting engineers may be added at an additional cost.
Nuove caratteristiche Intel oneAPI Base & IoT Toolkit
Scopri tutte le novità dell’ultima versione sul sito Intel:
Cosa contiene Intel oneAPI Base & IoT Toolkit
Intel® oneAPI DPC++/C++ Compiler
Use this standards-based C++ compiler with support for OpenMP to create performance-optimized IoT applications that takes advantage of more cores and built-in technologies in platforms based on Intel® Xeon®, Intel® Core™, and Intel Atom® processors with Intel® Processor Graphics.
Intel® C++ Compiler Classic
Create performance-optimized IoT application code that takes advantage of more cores and built-in technologies in platforms based on Intel® processors.
Locate and debug threading, memory, and persistent memory errors early in the design cycle to avoid costly errors later.
OpenEmbedded meta-intel Layer for Yocto Project*
The meta-intel layer integrates essential oneAPI tools to quickly create and customize Linux* kernels based on the Yocto Project* for edge devices and systems. Access meta-intel layer through OpenEmbedded or Yocto Project.
The following Intel® oneAPI Toolkits are also available with paid product support.
Intel oneAPI Base & HPC Toolkit
Optimized tools for high-performance computing.
Intel oneAPI Base & IoT Toolkit
Enhanced tools for solutions that run at the network’s edge.
Intel oneAPI Base & Rendering Toolkit
Powerful libraries and tools for high-fidelity rendering and visualization applications.
Your success is our success. Access these support resources when you need assistance.
Register your product, submit a request, and more.
Customers currently using Intel® Parallel Studio XE (Composer, Professional, or Cluster Editions) and who are on active software support will continue to receive support through the term of the active support period.
Support will apply to the Intel® oneAPI Base & HPC Toolkit that will be provided as the next generation of the Intel® Parallel Studio XE suite of tools.
Available versions of Intel® Parallel Studio XE entitled to you will remain available in your account on the Intel Registration Center.
All software updates and latest versions for Intel® Parallel Studio XE tools will be delivered in the Intel® oneAPI Base & HPC Toolkit.
Customers on active software support will be able to upgrade to the Intel® oneAPI Base & HPC Toolkit by signing into the Intel Registration Center and accepting the upgrade. You will receive an email that explains these changes and a link to the Intel Registration Center to upgrade.
Support will continue through the term of the current active support period for the Intel® oneAPI Base & HPC Toolkit.
Existing software license files continue to be available in the Intel Registration Center and enable your use of Intel® Software Product versions you are entitled to.